Featured Post: Coming out in the LDS Church

X

Saturday, May 19, 2012

John Loftus Retires

John Loftus, is the author of the blog Debunking Christianty, and several books, such as Why I Became an Atheist, and editor of The Christian Delusion, and The End of Christianity. He has three Masters degrees in the Philosophy of Religion with some Ph.D. work.

Also, he's retiring!

I'm actually pretty sad that he's giving it up. I'm going to miss being challenged to think about my beliefs in new ways. I'm going to miss the insight that a former Christian adds to discussions. Most of all, however, I think I'm going to miss that hat!



I mean, look at that thing!

But seriously, I wish him the best of luck in whatever is in store for him. He was a rational and talented thinker and that is a rare thing among atheists and theists. Good luck, Sir!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something here you like (or dislike)? Let me know! Your opinion matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...